. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Not ready

August 7, 2018

Not ready

 tank top: c/o  shein    jeans: american eagle    shoes: target   bracelet: nickel & suede   
earrings: noonday

Dare I say that I am ready to wear cardigans over tank tops and booties instead of sandals?  Too soon? Maybe just a little, but I am really looking forward to Fall, like I do every year.  However, I am not looking forward to the adjustment to Kindergarten.  I can hardly handle that Addi starts school in two weeks. 

Transitions and change or not my area of expertise and I get anxious thinking about them.  So I'll focus on all the good that comes with a new routine and new season.  Like my favorite season and all that comes with it, including little things like cardigans and jeans.  And this cute tank top that is only $9!

Are you ready for school to start? Ready for summer to be over?




Image Map

0 comments: