. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Backwards?

October 8, 2018

Backwards?

 sweater: c/o shein    pants: target    shoes: gap factory

1. I'm pretty sure this top is supposed to be worn with the twist in front, but at the risk of wearing a crop top and showing my belly button (no thank you) I turned it around and think it is super cute this way.  Plus it's only $15.  

2. I got these shoes online from Gap Factory for $18.  I didn't realize they were velvety and probably wouldn't have bought them had I know because they feel a little too "loud" for me, but I am starting to love them.  I couldn't find them online anymore but they have a ton of really cute shoes for pretty cheap! 

3.  I just got these pants from Target (on sale for $20) and the color is my favorite.  Plus they are stretchy and so comfortable.  Bring on all the Fall clothes now!

I hope you had a great weekend! 






Image Map