. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Soft tops and leggings forever

January 10, 2019

Soft tops and leggings forever

top: c/o shein  leggings: old navy

This top is insanely soft and I LOVE it.  Also I wore it over a black tank top and after a sweaty gym workout and it did not shed at all, which is pretty impressive.  Plus it's $16 (and then 15% off if you use code Q1forlauren15 for anything you purchase)!

I am sure it would look really cute with jeans too, with either converse shoes or cute tennis shoes. But most days I wear workout leggings so this will have to do!  Speaking of leggings these are the ones I'm wearing from Old Navy.  I have too many pairs to count from there but I love them.  They're high waisted and stay up while I work out.  And they are usually super cheap.  I just bought another pair last weekend because they were all on sale for $12! 




Image Map