. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Food or Clothes?

July 24, 2019

Food or Clothes?

romper: c/o shein

I just got this romper and it is so comfy.  I probably do not need any more rompers, but let's be honest I'd be fine not purchasing clothes of any kind for quite awhile.  I justify it to Chris that I spend just about zero money a month eating out and I'd rather buy clothes instead.  And when they cost less than $15 that's a meal right there! What about you? Would you rather go out to lunch or buy a new piece of clothing?

(Use code Q3forlauren for 15% off your shein order.)


Image Map

1 comments:

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'd definitely rather buy clothes! Eating out, in the last year, means the Chick-fil-a drive-thru and that's just more about not wanting to cook :)