. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Back to school

August 25, 2019

Back to school

flower tee: c/o shein (Search ID 756584)

Around this time of year I always get a little sad seeing teachers' pictures of their classrooms set up and ready for a new school year.  I loved getting my room ready and preparing for a new year.  But I am so thankful that I get to stay home with my kids and wouldn't trade it.  I do miss dressing up for work though.  Pretty sure I'd want to buy even more clothes though, which is probably a good thing I don't "need" to.  Here are some cute back to school outfits I love from shein that are perfect for our in between weather these days where it is still summer, but we're all ready for Fall!  (Use code BTS345 for 15% off your shein purchase!) 

polka dot skirt: c/o shein  (Search ID 690134)
top: c/o shein  (Search ID 671219)
embroidered top: c/o shein (Search ID 719548)

Image Map

0 comments: