. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Stars, Leopard and Swimsuits

March 12, 2020

Stars, Leopard and Swimsuits

star shirt: c/o shein
leopard top: c/o shein
I may have a problem with stars and leopard prints.  How much is too much?  This star top is only $9 and the leopard $16.  I love the oversized fit of both of them!
dress: c/o shein
I love the color of this dress and would be perfect for any season, but let's hope warm weather and spring is close! Also I found these cute shoes at TJMaxx for $20 and I want to wear them everywhere once it's warmer.  They're so comfortable.  If only they'd stay this white!
 swimsuit: c/o shein
Swimsuits for $12? Yes please.  We're going on a beach trip in April and I can not wait so I wanted to try a few new swimsuits.  I got a few swimsuits from Shein last year and felt like that held up great and I loved how they fit.  This one is perfect! 
swimsuit: c/o shein
I wanted to love this swimsuit because the colors are so cute and it looked adorable in the picture. Lesson learned - make sure there are more reviews and pictures with someone wearing it!  The front is great but the back is SO cheeky I would not wear it around any children.  Or maybe any people. But it does look cute if you had shorts or on a getaway with just your husband or if you have a tiny little butt.  ;) 
tie dye top: c/o shein

This top is only $6, which is great if you're unsure of a trend.  Like tie dye or cropped tops.  Perfect for high waisted workout pants or jeans!  

Happy almost Friday!!

(Use code Q4forlauren for 15% off your order at Shein!)
Image Map

0 comments: