. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Remember when we used to get dressed and go places?

April 20, 2020

Remember when we used to get dressed and go places?

top: c/o shein   jeans: american eagle   shoes: old navy 

Remember when we used to get dressed in real clothes? Bras? Jeans? Make-up? I feel like it's been insanely long and while I am all for leggings and workout clothes, and wear them a ton in normal life, I really do miss wearing actual clothes and feeling more put together.  So I was happy to try on my recent Shein order, even if I went back to sweats and leggings soon after.  This cute eyelash tee was my favorite, and is only $8.  I got a medium and it was long enough to tie, or tuck in easily. 

tee: c/o shein  shoes: tjmaxx

This tee is super cute.  I love the bright colors and it comes in lots of other combinations and is only $7.  Will be great with shorts this summer or with my overalls!

cropped tee: c/o shein

I've spent some good time shopping online the last month, some real shopping and some just wishful shopping and many of my searches include tie-dye, cropped, biker shorts, neon.  Hello 90s? This top is cute, definitely cropped, but fine with my super high work out leggings.  If we ever get to go to classes again, I'd wear this to a yoga class. 

button top: c/o shein   jeans: american eagle

Love the stripes, (fake) buttons, length and material of this shirt.  Looks cute tucked in or untucked and is only $8.  Wins all around!

jumpsuit: c/o shein

This may be the most unflattering item of clothing I own, but it also may be the most comfortable. The model in the picture is probably much taller than me, hence the incredibly baggy crotch on me. But who cares.  It's soft, the opposite of tight and clingy and perfect to wear when you can't ever go anywhere. 

dress: c/o shein   shoes: target

Besides being a tad bit clingy I love this dress.  The print is so cute and it's not too short for my liking and is only $15!

Use code Q4forlauren for 15% off your shein order!




Image Map

0 comments: