. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Are date nights still a thing?

August 17, 2020

Are date nights still a thing?

jumpsuit: c/o shein

This jumpsuit is so cute! It's pretty wide in the legs, so won't qualify as the most flattering thing you could buy, but could win for one of the most comfortable.  Gosh I wish I had a reason to leave my house other than to go for a walk! I need a date night.  Are those a thing still?  I'm pretty sure we're up to at least six months since we've been on a date.  

tank top: c/o shein

This top is so cute and fun - and it cost only $7! You can easily wear a regular bra with it, it fits true to size and I love it. 

overalls: c/o shein

If you want to try to look like a 12 year old, definitely buy these.  Kidding.  Actually I think 12 year olds probably wouldn't be caught dead in overalls right?  But really I love these.  They are so comfortable and I'm voting them appropriate for a 35 year old.  

tank and pants: c/o shein

This set is so cute.  I love the wide legs and the pants' pockets.  I think it'll look great with mules and a cardigan in Fall.  And both pieces would be great on their own too!

pajama set: c/o shein

Time for three sets of pajamas that will make you happy.  They are all under $25, and I love them.  I mean we're all pretty much living in lounge clothes for the next year still right?  The only downfall is that the tie on the waist doesn't work for the two pairs of shorts.  But they're elastic and fit true to size, so not really a problem.  I love the print of all three and the material is super soft.  

pajama set: c/o shein
pajama set: c/o shein

workout set: c/o shein

This color is perfect for Fall (not ready to admit summer is almost over, so let's say it's perfect for summer too.)  The sports bra is a little longer, which I love.  And the whole set is $22!

swimsuit: c/o shein

I think this may be my favorite swimsuit this summer.  And embarrassingly I've bought quite a few too many.  (When they cost only $13 it's more justifiable right?) I love how this one fits, and love the ruffles on top!

swimsuit: c/o shein

I love this swimsuit too.  It fits well and stays in place.  Bonus - it's only $11! And comes in a lot of other fun colors.   Don't forget to use code Q4forlauren for 15% off your Shein purchase! 


7 comments:

Jatin3102 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Here you can get old songs lyrics in hindi. All these songs are very popular and you can get their lyrics in hindi from here. Best place to grab on all the lyrics in hindi of the famous bollywood songs, music albums, sad songs etc. hindi lyrics

Raajsonwane said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Not able to track your fitness calories burn? Get yourself a fitness tracker and track each and every fitness movement. best fitness band under 2000

Mihir Mane said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hire freelance artists in India for modelling, singing, acting, voice over artists, anchoring jobs, painter jobs, freelance makeup artists jobs in India.
jobs for singers

rohit chavan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Looking for the best brand solo microwave oven in India under 5000, 10000, 15000 ? Here you can get the best oven. best microwave oven under 10000

abhikhurana said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Buy best Christmas gift and make your Christmas Eve wonderful with these beautiful gifts from best gift store. unique christmas gifts

sanjupawar said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Watch some light and funny memes for some laughter. Also some youtube
videos to lighten up my mood. india trending

georgefernandis said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Get the best motivational quotes, best thought, attitude, funny, sad quotes for all. Grab the best hindi quotes of all time. hindi quotes