. . . for Lauren and Lauren: If you're wondering . . .

February 13, 2014

If you're wondering . . .

 
shirt: jcpenney   jeans: target   boots: old navy 

If you're wondering if I am cold the answer is yes.  

If you're wondering where my shirt is from the answer is that I just got it at JCPenney this weekend for $5. Plus I had a giftcard so the answer is that it was actually free.  


If you're wondering why I'm wearing real jeans with a zipper that answer is because my trusty jeggings got a whole in the knee.  Perhaps it's because I wear them at least three times a week.  Thankfully a friend of mine found a pair at her walmart after a desperate text of what will I possibly wear everyday.  

If you're wondering if I still hate the words jeggings and booties the answer is yes. 

If you're wondering what I ate for dinner last night the answer is macaroni and cheese with a glass of wine and I couldn't be happier about it.  

If you're wondering if I could eat the entire box myself the answer is yes, but I managed to save about five bites to make myself not feel quite so bad since the serving size is four.  (Is that even possible?) 

If you're wondering if Addilyn has mastered putting the pacifier in her mouth herself that answer is still no.  This is the best she's done so far and you would've believe how proud of herself she was. 


If you're wondering is I have any other unflattering pictures of my daughter to share the answer is yes. 


Happy Friday friends! 

Photobucket


16 comments:

Savanna said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha, I love that last picture.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those photos of her are hilarious!! That dinner sounds like just what I need!! And 4 servings!? As if!! So glad you found new jeggings! Relief!

Samantha @ Designer in Teal said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I can absolutely eat a box of mac and cheese by myself!! No shame :) Haha and adorable pics of Addilyn!

XO Samantha

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Unflattering? No way. She is stinking adorable! Haha sooo cute! And I recently found a box of gluten-free mac and cheese that tastes pretty close to the same thing. Wait... eating the whole box is a bad thing?

Autumn said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You always find the best deals at JCP!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I still am not a fan of pants with zippers. Especially because I'm between a 14 & 12 so nothing is comfortable.
I rather just be in sweatpants & leggings all day. But at work its frowned upon. Ha.

The picture with the pacifier is just so adorable! Love it!
- Manda

Lauren {By Lauren M} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That last picture is hilarious! What a cutie!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Helene in Between said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

haha aww but she's so cute! and i hate when leggings or jeggings get holes!!

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahahaha! Love her food facial expression and what can she say...she loves her pacifier a whole lot ;)

Wendy Annabeth said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Fun pics!! Love your booties too :) PS I'm hosting a $150 giveaway for PlushRugs.com & thought you would be interested :) Happy Valentine's day!

http://www.domesticsweetheart.blogspot.com/2014/02/plushrugscom-review-and-150-giveaway.html

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Like the pictures.

The Girl who Loved to Write said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love those shoes!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She is way too precious :)

Bethany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha Addilyn is always cute!! p.s. I had mac & cheese tonight. I also got a hole in my favorite leggings this week, too, and I feel totally fashion-stuck!

Caitlin Cavallaro said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love all of this! And there is nothing wrong about indulging in some mac and cheese every once in a while ;) And I am jealous of your FREE shirt. I really need you to be my personal stylist :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

A polka dot chambray, skinny jeans, booties = an effortlessly chic, yet comfy, outfit. I love this!