. . . for Lauren and Lauren: A perfect weekend

May 25, 2014

A perfect weekend

 

A little behind, but Mother's day weekend may have been my favorite weekend.  The weather was perfect, we did not have any busy plans and had such a great weekend together.  Saturday morning I went for a run, Addilyn took a good nap and we played at the park together.  We then went to Chris' moms house for an early dinner with my mom, brother and sister in law, and brother in law and kids.  It was wonderful. 

 
Addilyn loves her Aunt Lo and Uncle Jacob 
my sweet niece Gracie 

I'd be so happy to repeat that weekend every weekend for ever. 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



Image Map



10 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Very sweet.

My name is Lydia said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

<3 that headband.

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aww the first photo of you and Chris kissing Addilyn is so sweet!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

It does sound and look perfect! SO glad you had a great Mother's Day!!

Jessica said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

sounds like you had a wonderful mother's day weekend! I am so glad and I hope that your weekend this weekend was just as great! Those pictures are great! I love them!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That does sound perfect!! I love that first picture!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi Katie, it seems like forever since I wrote you. I still have been following a long. I wish that we lived closer so we could get a coffee and I could try one of those squares that you made on IG. We both loves sweets so I think we would get along great. I also wanted to say that it's encouraging to see your bible study post on IG. I need to get back into the word.

Love your blog post as always. The other one about Addilyn and diaper explosion at Target I was laughing, only because that's a regular occurrence around here.

Addilyn is getting so big!! She is so sweet. Happy belated FIRST Mother's Day!!!

Hope you guys had a great weekend.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Glad you had a well deserved relaxing weekend. Great pictures.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

The Olive Tree Blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those kind of days are my favorite...days filled with really no plans...just lots of sweet moments.

Jessica @ Here&Now said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, your sweet baby is turning into a little human, tell her to stop growing!
xx
Here&Now

Enter to win a personal styling session!