. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I'm no quitter

May 27, 2014

I'm no quitter


It's quite comical the work that it takes to try to get a decent picture with Addilyn.   However my sister told me the other day that she read that it takes 100 pictures to get one good one, so I guess we're in good shape. 

We went to a beautiful wedding this last weekend and despite feeling that I gave myself plenty of time to leave our house, we left in a rush and I had no time to take a real outfit picture.  Which is a shame because I actually did my hair and was overly proud.   And really liked my dress.  I got it at JCPenney recently and thanks to a $10 coupon and $13 left on a giftcard, I only paid $18 for it. 


So instead of some real outfit pictures, here's a handful of our failures at getting Addilyn to smile for the camera and take a good picture.  


And apparently Addi isn't the only one unhappy about the picture situation.


I seriously look like I'm in pain and can only blame it on not wearing heels for who knows how many months. Or maybe trying a little too long to get a decent picture of the two of us.   But I'm no quitter. 


One squinting eye and a half smile.  We'll take it.  

Image Map





14 comments:

still being [molly] said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

HAHAH i love this. i love you!! you are both BEAUTIFUL!!! and chris, too. haha!

Linnea said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a beautiful family! Love your dress.

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Adorable. You look so gorgeous. I love that dress!

Jessica said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

love the photos! glad that you had fun at the wedding!

Chrissy + Nate said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Y'all are totally precious, and you looked beautiful at the wedding!

Helene in Between said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you should be proud of your hair! it looks great! and you kind of look like jennifer lawrence in these pics...!

Lindsay said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You guys make the cutest fam ;)

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You looked so pretty and I loved your hair!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Simply LKJ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love it! The imperfect pics will eventually become your favorites!!!

Curious Runner said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are stunning! Love the dress and the hair! And all the photos! They are fun memories :)

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a lovely family.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

haha I do that too. :) Take a million pictures only then to decide that none of them are actually internet worthy. You guys look great though! And I really do love your dress :)

Lori said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOL! So cute and love your dress too!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love this!! ha Your dress is great and looks so perfect on you! D is harder and harder to photograph now too!