. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Doing lately . . . .

November 4, 2015

Doing lately . . . .

maternity fashion
top: shade maternity (old)   leggings: gap maternity  boots: zulily  vest: c/o shein

Wearing . . . . this green hooded vest which is perfect for cool, rainy days we've had.

Watching . . . Limitless.  Chris and I's new favorite show.  It is soooo good.  We also started Supergirl last night, and I surprisingly was a fan.

Cooking . . . this Thai Chicken crock pot meal (so good and so easy!) and homemade twix bars for girls night this week.

Taking . . . a short nap most days when Addilyn naps.  I swear I had energy for about three days and then back to feeling exhausted all the time.

Making . . . . a mobile for baby boy's room.  I love it and can't wait to finish it!

Looking forward to . . . a girls day and night away this weekend with my mom, aunt and sisters.

Hope you all are having a great week!

Image Map

7 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm really liking limitless too, as well as Quantico and Blindspot. Cute vest today!

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love that shirt!! My tiredness has been hit and miss!! Today was the first day this week I didn't nap!! Crazy his it cones in waves!! It must have something to do with chasing a toddler lol

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are so stinkin cute! I haven't seen Limitless, but will add it to my list. Yay for girl's day!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a cute look, I love the micro polka dots!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you are such a cutie.

Head to Toe Chic said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I need to check out that show! Loving this vest on you, Katie!

xo,
Angela

Tami said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your shirt is awesome!!!!!

I hear you on the naps. I've been sneaking in midday naps while my daughter sleeps as well :)