. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Our Cinderella

November 15, 2015

Our Cinderella


Last Halloween kind of felt like a bust.  We certainly had the cutest little lamb, but both Addilyn and Chris were sick, the weather was awful, and it did not turn out at all how I had planned.  Thankfully this year was so much better.  Plus Addilyn was so excited and had been practicing saying "trick or treat" all week.  And of course Chris had to teach her "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat," and she couldn't stop singing it.  Thank goodness she's so cute. 


To no surprise she wanted to be Cinderella.  I found her costume for $15 on Amazon.  It was a little big and I tried to pin it up, but she still kept tripping on it.  The weather was not great, but we weren't out long and ten or so houses were plenty.  We went to Chris' parents' neighborhood and my sister and her kids came too.  It was so fun trick or treating with everyone.  Somewhere there are a million pictures of all four kids and of course not everyone still or looking! I need to find who's phone they are on. 

Addilyn loved holding the umbrella as we walked. 


It was pretty stinkin cute!  Crazy to think next year we'll have another baby to dress up!  Holidays just keep getting more and more fun, and I can't even wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!


Image Map

4 comments:

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aww, she looked adorable!

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love your red boots!

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

she is very beautiful.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She is beautiful!! What a fun night!