. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Exactly what I want to hear

January 4, 2016

Exactly what I want to hear

flannel and leggings: old navy   tank top: walmart  

A few weeks ago I was getting ready for bed and changing in the bathroom.  Chris walked in and I was putting lotion all over my stomach, and was only in my underwear.  

His response?  "Oooh.  I think we're going to have a big boy on our hands." 

Thank you Chris.  That is exactly what a naked pregnant woman wants to hear. 

Edit:  Thank you to a friend you sent me this picture from years ago when we were high school youth leaders of Chris and his "I can stick out my belly farther than you" trick. 


At least I'm making a "big boy" in my belly.  ;)  

Love you Chris. 

Image Map

4 comments:

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha. Men.... They say the darnedest things!! Lol

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahaha! Well I think you look gorgy lady! Especially in this outfit! So cute!!

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahaha oh my gosh I cannot believe he said that!! I hope he learned never to say that again!!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh. My. Goodness. No!!!!