. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Wrong length

January 14, 2016

Wrong length

winter maternity
winter maternity
dress: c/o shein   scarf: world market   boots: justfab   vest: target

Normally I feel like this  length dress is far from flattering on me because of my short legs, but I guess that all goes out the window when you have a big belly.  Comfort wins and this dress is so comfy! I'm hoping with cute sandals I'll be able to wear it in the summer, although I keep forgetting how much nursing runs your wardrobe, which I'm not looking forward to!  I mean this dress is big enough, he could just fit under there, right? ;)

We don't have many plans this weekend, which I'm super excited about.  Chris has been really busy with work and Addilyn has been sick the last few days so I'm hoping for some solo time this weekend.  Like a trip to Target and some time to figure out what we'll all wear for our maternity pictures next weekend! I also plan on eating cheese fries at least once.  

Hope you have a great weekend!


Image Map

4 comments:

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness. How are you so adorable?! I love this outfit and the length is perfect. I guess you're right...the belly must off set the length somehow. Haha.

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Right length!! This outfit looks great on you, but it's funny how things shift around a growing bump :) Hope you get some alone time this weekend and the maternity pics are an exciting milestone to hit. Can't wait to see what you pick out for your crew to wear. Hope Addi starts feeling better ASAP :)

Emily Ballard said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can't wait to see your maternity pictures!
That belly is adorable :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I was so happy to find you blog, Happy 2016

http://newlookon2016.blogmaster.net/