. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Our Easter

March 29, 2016

Our Easter


Our first holiday as a family of four!  Last Easter Addilyn had the stomach flu and her and I stayed home all day and missed out on everything.  I was so disappointed, and am so thankful this year we were all healthy and had a great day.  We are so lucky that both sides of our families are close, as we have Easter all together.  It's so nice to not have to split our time, and Addilyn gets to be with all her cousins.  Such a blessing!  


Earlier in the week we dyed Easter eggs.  I have to admit, even though they were the simplest you could get, I was really proud of myself for doing them.  Addilyn was so happy and it really was fun!


Saturday we went to an Easter egg hunt at my parents' church.  Addilyn had a really great time until she had a total meltdown after an hour and half.  They had games and activities to do inside the church and there were tons of people.  Not sure what went wrong but I ended up trying to walk through a big crowd of people with Isaac in the carrier and Addilyn on my hip.  I should probably get used to that, right?

We didn't go to church Sunday morning as I'm still nervous about bringing Isaac around a lot of people, and figure this is probably the most crowded Sunday.  I debated even putting Addilyn in her Easter dress, but am so glad we did, especially because we didn't get to do it last year. 

I wanted a fancy outfit for Isaac but could not justify spending $20 on something he'll probably spit up on and not wear again.  So a cute tie onesie it was. 


And this made the Easter dress all worth it.  I think it's my favorite picture of all of them. I am so thankful that Addilyn gets to grow up with her cousins.  They love each other so much.  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!



Image Map


5 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Darling pictures.

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, you guys are too cute. I love her little purple dress! :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

cute little purple dress! so sweet!


www.studentswife.com
www.studentswife.com
www.studentswife.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So cute, looks like a great first Easter!

Erin LFF said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I LOVE her dress and love that cousins picture of all of the matching :) Such a sweet picture that they will cherish forever. So glad you all had a great Easter!