. . . for Lauren and Lauren: You Should Know . . . . .

March 17, 2016

You Should Know . . . . .

top: c/o make me chic   pants: gap

These aren't real jeans.  They are "jeggings" and are ridiculously stretchy and I love them.  I'm sure these are the only pair of jeans I'll wear for a long time.

That my awkward hand was necessary due to the wind.

That I love the back of this top but clearly need an iron. 

As tired as I am, and as exhausting as a newborn is, I'd take this kind of tired over the last month of pregnancy tired.

I can't stop watching Married at First Sight on demand.  I've watched almost two seasons. 

That I am so so thankful for the people that have brought us meals.  It really is such a blessing.

How happy I am that it's almost the weekend and that I've made it through a full week with two kids.

I typed this post one handed thanks to holding a sleeping baby.  I do not want to put him down ever!

Image Map

2 comments:

Alyssa said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this! Don't ever put him down! And you look GREAT as always, friend!!

Erin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I wouldn't have thought those were jeggings! They look like real jeans! You look so cute!! :)