. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Best Idea times two

June 5, 2016

Best Idea times two

guest book for hospital

I don't have too many pinned posts of mine, but this one is by far the most pinned post I've ever written.  And was probably the best idea I had in regards to anything sentimental or crafty regarding having a baby.  We brought the book "On the night you were born" to the hospital when Addi was born and had our friends and family sign it when they came to visit, and anyone that came to our house that first month to meet her.  We had the nurse put her footprints in the back and I love it. We still read it often today and I still get teary eyed sometimes, as it is such a sweet story.

baby guest book

I knew I wanted to do the same thing when Isaac was born and chose the book "I wish you more." We did the same thing with his footprints and had friends and family write a little note to him on the pages.  I love that we have books for both our kids that they'll be able to look back and read how loved and celebrated they were! 

baby guest book

Image Map

2 comments:

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a great idea! I remember reading this before I had Aiden and thinking I should do it, but I failed! I had even bought the book and everything. Oh well. Maybe next time. Still love this idea though and the footprints in the back is genius!

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a sweet tradition! Those tiny baby foot prints are so sweet and I'm sure your kiddos will treasure these books forever. Good planning mama!