. . . for Lauren and Lauren: 11 months

February 6, 2017

11 months


Dear Isaac - 

Less than a month until you turn ONE! I can't believe it is almost your birthday.  We are planning your party and I can't wait to celebrate with our families.  The party it definitely more for us than you, but I know you will love your cake.  You've already had a few tastes of sugar and I think you may have the same problem as your mama and sister - you loved it!  

Not a whole lot has changed this month.  I'm pretty sure you are the same weight and height, which is nice that you aren't outgrowing your clothes too fast!  Your favorite foods are still yogurt, cheese and fruit, which I just read your sisters 11 month update and I wrote the same thing.  Your sleep is about the same  - still not great at night, but thankfully your naps have been a little more predictable.  You usually nap between 9 and 9:30 and again close to 2.  On a good day you sleep around an hour or so for both.  I am so very ready for you to sleep better at night!  

The things that make you the happiest are Addi, Molly, going outside, pretending to drive my car, being tossed in the air, and of course your mama.  It's fun to watch your likes and dislikes come through. You definitely know what you want.  You have certain toys that when Addi takes or is playing with and you can't have, you get so sad.  Your sad face may just be the most pathetic thing in the world.  I don't know how i'm going to say no to you!

You are getting very good at standing on your own.  When you figured out you could stand and look side to side you were so excitement. It was quite funny to watch.  You also took six steps at the end of this month!  You got so excited, you tried to do it again, but kept flailing your arms from excitement that you kept failing over.  You haven't done it yet, but I'm sure once you figure it out, you'll be moving quickly!  I can't imagine your tiny little body walking around.  

I've been working on a video of your first year and can't watch your birth videos or newborn pictures without crying.  I can't believe it's been almost a year, but also can not imagine life without you.  You have been such a gift to our family and could not be a happier boy. We can't wait to celebrate you as a one year old in less than a month!  You are so loved Isaac!

Love, 

your mama


A little comparison of my babies:


Image Map

0 comments: