. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Currently . . . . .

February 2, 2017

Currently . . . . .


Loving my new mug from Rosalynn Love.  I got it during one of their big sales and I love it.  

Over Winter.  The other day the sun was shining and I forgot what that looked like.  I texted my friend to look outside quick and she texted me back ten minutes later and it was already gone and did not come back.  Hurry up Spring. 


Love this top from PinkBlush.  I want all of their clothes and love that they have free shipping. I think this top was $12 when I bought it.  It's so comfy and perfect with leggings too. 

I'm over wearing boots despite it being 20 degrees today.  Bring on sneakers, slip ons and floral tops. Here's some other tops I love: 

one //  two
three // four

Getting ready for Isaac's first birthday party! We're doing a lumberjack theme and I found the cutest little outfit on Groopdealz and can't wait for it to come in the mail.  I have a few things I'm going to make that I need to get started on! 

Loving that shows are back on this last week.  Grey's Anatomy, the Fosters and of course still the Bachelor.  None of which Chris likes, so give me your show suggestions for us! (He actually usually watches the Bachelor with me but would never admit it.) 

Not believing that Addi will be four this summer.  I signed her up for the four year old preschool class for next year and can't believe she is so old.  And will be in school three mornings a week next year.  

Ready for the weekend!  Happy Friday! 


Image Map

4 comments:

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

har har...Scott watches The Bachelor with me too. Togetherness is togetherness, right?

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I agree, sooo over winter as well! We also got excited to see the sun, but not soo excited when the snow came back!! That shirt is super cute!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That teal top is so cute!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that top! I wish it was free shipping to Canada!