. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Weekly randoms . . . .

March 5, 2017

Weekly randoms . . . .


I am so ready for Spring weather and Spring clothes, but I will miss jeans, booties and a button up.  


We had Isaac's birthday party on Saturday and it was so much fun! I loved planning for it, making things for his big day and celebrating our boy.  Excited to share more pictures!


Addi went to the dentist last week and I was a little anxious how she'd do.  We have had a few rougher appointments, but she did great! No new cavities and did awesome.


These two are so sweet to each other.  Isaac does keep trying to pull her hair, and Addi has a hard time sharing things, but they do a great job loving on each other and are starting to play together and it makes me so happy.

I want a pair of overalls.  But don't know if I could actually pull it off or if my family would just make fun of me.  I also want these booties but want them to go on sale.

I gave us sweets for Lent and it's not even been a week and I am struggling.  Which I guess is the point of giving something up that you love, but holy cow.

We've had some rougher weeks the last two months but I'm ready for some easier, healthy ones ahead! Hope you had a good weekend!






Image Map

0 comments: