. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Addi says what

April 13, 2017

Addi says what


The first time I put her in these overalls she started crying, dramatically tried to bend over and wouldn't let her hands touch the floor telling me she "can't move in these overwears and needs them off." 

She was trying to read a book to me and said "This book is quite difficult for me.  Can you read it?"

"I'm tired like a bear who didn't hibernate in the winter."

While looking at Isaac intently I asked what she was doing and she said, "I'm falling in love with him." 

"You can be excused in so many ways.  Excuse me I'm in your way . . . . Excuse me I tooted . . . "

Addi almost fell and started crying and I asked her if she was hurt.  "No it scared me.  And made my arm itch.  I'm allergic to falling." 

"That chicken is up early.  Maybe it's a rooster but his throat hurts so he can't cock a doodle do."

"You probably should've only had one kid. That way you wouldn't be as tired."

While laying down all sprawled out, "I'm like so relaxing in the sun." 


Image Map

2 comments:

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh gosh, she's the best. I love what kids say!!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahaha. She is such a funny kiddo! <3