. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Insta husband he is not

April 10, 2017

Insta husband he is not

top: c/o shein    pants: old navy   shoes: steve madden (goodwill) 

I wanted to actually take a picture outside because the weather was so nice.  Plus I even busted out my iron for this shirt, and showered and blow dried my hair.  It only made sense to take a non selfie, real picture.  Unfortunately as soon as I was ready there was a guy outside delivering mulch and I was too embarrassed to bring out my tripod and take pictures, so I made Chris take a few really quick. Well they all stunk.  Were really far away, not clear and I didn't like one of them.  So mirror selfie it is.  Insta husband he is not.  

(This top is only $10 and I love it.  It's kind of hard to tell but it's light blue with white stripes. It comes in yellow too and now I want that one!  Perfect Spring and summer top!) 

Hope you have a great start to your week!

Image Map

3 comments:

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I don't get how men can't figure it out... Mike is the same... he says he tries, but part of me wonders if he does it good once, that he thinks he will have to do it more often. His goal this year is to take more pictures!! Lol

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ha ha love this. Justin is great someones and other times is terrible. But he always whines about it!! Love that top so much!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh goodness, I know how that goes! Nate tries so hard and really is getting so much better at taking pictures but they never turn out just the way I envision them. ;-) If only there were an easier way to take pictures of ourselves. ;-)