. . . for Lauren and Lauren: High Five

January 18, 2018

High Five

top: c/o  shein   sweater: shein    pants: old navy    boots: just fab

ONE. This top (technically a dress I believe) is so pretty.  I love the drop waist and the floral pattern.

TWO.  These jeans from Old Navy are one of my favorites.  They're stretchy and feel like leggings, but pass for real jeans.  Double win. (They aren't on sale and I would wait to buy them once they are! I think I got them for under $20.)


THREE.  We got a lot of snow this week and it was fun to play outside.  Although Isaac did not love it and only lasted ten minutes both times we tried.  Addi would've stayed out there forever I think! 

FOUR. One of my goals for 2018 is to read more books.  I just finished the book Never Unfriended by Lisa-Jo Baker, and just started reading Dance, Stand, Run by Jess Connolly.  Tell me what books are on your list to read! 


FIVE. We have an exciting weekend ahead and I can't wait to share next week! 

Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Image Map

0 comments: