. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Ready but not even close

January 15, 2018

Ready but not even close

top: c/o shein   jeans: american eagle   shoes: dsw

This outfit makes me overly, but very prematurely, ready for Spring.  Holey jeans, a comfy light weight sweater and sneakers.  I wouldn't stand a chance outside in this for any length of time.  Although we did have one day last week where the temperatures hit 50 and it was raining.  I even played outside with the kids for a very brief time, and it felt so good to just be outside.  Spring time, I am trying to hold off in my longing for you, but it is drawing nearer.  May I patiently wait another two months at least. 

Image Map

1 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Next weekend we are supposed to get near 40 for one day or so.