. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Prairie days

June 19, 2018

Prairie days

tank: old navy   skirt: c/o  shein   shoes: target

When I taught third grade we did a whole unit on pioneer days and at the end we visited a museum that simulated life as a pioneer.  Blacksmith, one room school house, a little hospital.  We all had to dress like they would have and I'm pretty sure this skirt would've been completely appropriate.  So should I be concerned that I just got it in year 2018?  Should I also be concerned that I attempted to iron this skirt and it still has wrinkles?  I clearly need a lesson.  

Either way it was $11 and pioneer or not I love it.  


Image Map

1 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Comfort is key during the summer--well anytime. If you are comfortable and enjoy it then it was the right purchase.
It looks cute on you.