. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Take Two

June 17, 2018

Take Two

dress: c/o shein   shoes: target 

Remember this dress that I shared about two weeks ago? I liked it so much I got it in this rust color and may even love this one more!  Maybe because all white feels kind of risky with kids around? Either way, I love them both, and both are in stock now too and under $25 dollars.  


I've been inspired by bloggers who do those wardrobe capsules, where they pick out a small number of clothing and only wear them for a month.  Now not enough to do that, but inspired by ways they rework items in their closets.  Like wear a tank top over a dress, knotting it and making a whole new outfit.  


 I hope you all had a great weekend!


Image Map

2 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

The dress is darling in the rust color.
Cool and comfortable in the heat and humidity of the summer.

Stephanie Nicole said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This dress is so cute! I have made a few purchases from Shein based on your outfits and I have been really surprised by how great everything has been considering the price. There is nothing I love more than clothes that don't break the bank!