. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Have some Christmas money to spend??

December 26, 2018

Have some Christmas money to spend??

Do any of you have some Christmas money to spend? Or things to exchange? My grandma always gives the grandkids some money for Christmas and I love being able to pick out something fun and feel zero guilt about buying it.  Not that that stops me from buying things other time, just the zero guilt part. ;) 

I recently got to pick out some new items from Shein and I can't wait to get them.  One of my friends recently bought a dress I posted and she got it within a week which I was pretty impressed by.  Also you can use code katiejvale20 for 20% off your order!  Here's a few things I'm loving from their site: 

 one  //  two
I have the one on the right in yellow and grey and LOVE it.  It's oversized and one of my favorite sweaters.
three  //  four
I just ordered the one on the left and can't wait to get it!
 five  //  six

I'm not a huge off the shoulder fan, but I think both of these can be worn normal and look so cozy!
Basically I want anything that is oversized and cozy.  From not until at least March, right? I hope you all had a wonderful pictures.  Hopefully I'll make a post soon sharing some of our last few days!
Image Map

0 comments: