. . . for Lauren and Lauren: See you tomorrow UPS man.

December 12, 2018

See you tomorrow UPS man.


top: c/o shein    jeans: american eagle   boots: just fab

The other day Rosie was outside when the UPS guy came and she just barks like crazy and can't decide if she wants to be friendly or protective and also doesn't listen to me when I call her.  It made for quite an awkward interaction and the guy wouldn't just walk away.  Finally I told him "you can just give me the package and go and she'll relax.  I'm sorry!" He responded, "Okay, see you tomorrow."  

Guilty.  

In my defense many are Christmas presents for other people, but I have had my share of clothes this Winter.  One new one being this top.  These kinds of tops are my favorite.  Super comfortable and cute and perfect for Fall or Winter.  This one I just got and it was $16 (but you can use code katiejvale20 to get 20% off your order).  I still am singing praises of American Eagle jeans and now own probably four pairs of them and love each of them.  



(If you don't want to tie it you can wear it loose or tucked in and I love it that way too!) 

Oh and in my defense I did NOT see him tomorrow.  Just the day after. 


Image Map

0 comments: