. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Rain rain go away

June 18, 2019

Rain rain go away


jacket: c/o shein   leggings: (favorite pair ever) aerie

When I picked out this jacket I thought maybe I missed my window of weather to wear it, as it rained for basically the entire month of May.  But I guess I was wrong, because it's been cold with more rain for way too many days of June too.  The only plus is that I get to wear this cute rain jacket, which is only $11 and comes in a ton of different colors.  (Plus use code Q2forlauren for an extra 15% off your shein order!) 

Hope where you are it feels a little more like summer than it does here!

Image Map

1 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

It is just amazing how weird the weather has been lately.
In Northern Illinois on Father's Day it was 57 degrees in the middle of June.

Your jacket is darling.