. . . for Lauren and Lauren: two in a row

June 24, 2019

two in a row

romper: c/o shein   sandals:  c/o shein

I think these two may be one of my favorite orders I've received from shein.  This romper feels like pajamas, and is so cute for summer.  (I did use a safety pin to close the top because it did not stay together, but I don't think you can tell and I could still easily get it on and off with it on there.)  It has a draw string waist, is a tiny bit longer in the back which I love, and is only $16.  Plus an extra 15% if you use code Q2forlauren.  

And these sandals are amazing.  They are really comfortable and I've worn them multiple times already in the last two weeks.  We've actually had two weekends in a row with date nights! It was been WONDERFUL.  


I also wore these sandals with jeans and loved them.  And with a jumpsuit another day last week, so pretty much covering all summer shoe grounds! 




Image Map

0 comments: