. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Jeans and tee everyday

September 5, 2019

Jeans and tee everyday

t-shirt: c/o shein

Jeans and a tee have definitely become my go to choice (if I'm not wearing leggings and a workout top.)  I love that I can still feel presentable and like I took a little effort at least, but still comfortable.  Here are some of new tops I got from Shein that are perfect with jeans or shorts.  

After our trip to Colorado this summer, this tee is accurate.  I absolutely loved it there and want to go back.  I usually order a medium in their tees and love how they fit.  

ruffle shirt: c/o shein

This flowy button down top is so pretty and I think would love adorable with a cardigan over it for the fall and winter too.  It's  a little more boxy and short but who doesn't wear high waisted pants these days, right??

shoes: c/o shein

I have absolutely not mastered how to take shoe pictures and feel like I have a million other things to spend my time on then trying harder, so this is the best I could do.  ;)  I do love these shoes, although my wide feet struggled a tad to get in there.  But for the name of fashion I'll push through and wear them because I think they're really cute and so far haven't been uncomfortable.  

v-neck tee: c/o shein
The last one is this tee.  I got a size medium and it's long enough to tie or tuck in.  Super soft and is only $9.  This color and the mustard yellow are my favorite for Fall. Bring on the cool weather!

(Use code Q3forlauren for 15% off your shein order!)  


Image Map

0 comments: