. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Here's to hoping for 10 days

October 2, 2019

Here's to hoping for 10 days

Image Map

grey thermal: c/o shein   jeans: american eagle  shoes: old navy ($10 clearance!)

I'm currently distracting myself, writing this post and watching Dancing with the Stars, pretending that I don't smell a dead animal in my house.  We've had some mice issue the last two months, but haven't seen any in a few weeks.  And now I am just about positive there is a dead one in the wall in Isaac's room. I spent way too long trying to figure out where the smell was coming from, and finally found it in the corner of Isaac's closet.  Only good news is that both kids rooms are organized and cleaned out. Bad news is that a dead mouse can apparently smell for ten days to a few weeks.  I think we're on day 7 so fingers crossed it's the 10 day mark for us.  

In much more pleasant news I got these two tops from shein recently and I am full on ready for Fall. This grey thermal is light enough to wear if it is not Fall weather yet.  Super cozy and cute off the shoulder.  


color block hoodie: c/o shein   jeans: american eagle 

I'll be anxiously awaiting cooler temps to wear this awesome fuzzy hoodie.  It's only $15 and it so soft on the inside! Fall I am ready for you - for both the temps and the freeze that will kill off the nasty smells in here! Gross.  

(Use code Q4forlauren for 15% off your shein order!) 

2 comments:

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ugh! We had mice issues in Colorado (it was the prairie after all, I suppose) and I've never been so paranoid when it came to checking for signs of mice and checking traps, etc. It's not for the weak!

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ugh. Been there.

The tops are great. Perfect for cooler weather.
Love your shoes.