. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I'm not ready

October 30, 2019

I'm not ready

Image Map
sweatshirt: c/o shein

If you don't live in the midwest, you probably do not want to hear about the snow that is already predicted for tomorrow.  I am not ready for snow and would be happy if it would hold off at least a few more weeks till closer to Thanksgiving.  But on the plus side that means we get to wear all the cozy things like this sweatshirt. I would not call this flattering really one bit, but it may be the softest top I own and I love it.  

Here are some other cute tops I'm loving that make the transition to cold weather a little more tolerable: 

 flannel top: c/o shein  shoes: target  tee: aerie

This flannel top is light weight and would also look cute buttoned up or with a longer tee under in and leggings (and is only $15).  The amount of flannels in my closet may be getting a little out of hand.  

 cardigan: c/o shein   jeans: american eagle   shoes: target

Perfect Fall cardigan! I love the colors and the length, and it is only $20!

striped tee: c/o shein   jeans: american eagle

This basic long sleeve tee can be worn tucked in, tied and is long enough to cover your booty to wear with leggings.  The model is wearing it off the shoulder which is cute, but I have yet to figure out how to pull that look off! 

v-neck tee: c/o shein

And last is this top that is perfect for under cardigans or button up tees.  I love that it's longer in the back too, so it'll be perfect for leggings.  (Plus it's only $9!) 

Use code Q4forlauren for 15% off your shein order!  Happy Halloween! I hope the weather is trick or treating tolerable for you! :) 





0 comments: