. . . for Lauren and Lauren: The only kind of black Friday shopping I'll do (SHEIN Black Friday)

November 24, 2019

The only kind of black Friday shopping I'll do (SHEIN Black Friday)

Image Map
 sweater: c/o shein

Are you an out and about Black Friday shopper?  I just have zero desire to be in stores that day. I don't even like to go into stores from now until Christmas because it's so crowded.  Thank goodness for online shopping right? (Or maybe not, because it really feels too easy to just order everything online!)  I got to pick out some new things from Shein and again love all of it.  Starting with this sweater.  I clearly have a consistent color pattern these days.  Give me all the neutrals.  

 sweater: c/o shein

Another super cute sweater.  This one is a little boxier, but does anyway wear anything but high waisted jeans? I love the colors and the wider sleeves.  

 sweater: c/o shein

I wore this sweater for my birthday dinner date, and Chris may have made fun of me for wanting to look like a cheetah, but I never trust his fashion opinion.  I love it and love that I can wear it with leggings or with jeans.  

 top: c/o shein

I normally don't love tops like this because I feel like they aren't the most flattering, but this one had a ton of good reviews, came in a lot of colors and was only $12.  I think it's really cute and think the burgundy or green color would be great for Fall and Winter. 

 sweater: c/o shein

I used to wear leggings and dresses all the time when I was teaching.  Now I just about always wear jeans (the few times I'm not wearing leggings and workout clothes).  But I wanted some longer sweaters that I could wear with leggings and this one is perfect.  

cozy cardigan: c/o shein

Last is this cardigan.  This one had a ton of good reviews and looked so soft.  And it definitely is.  I think I may wear it like a robe over pajamas but I will totally wear it just like this out too.  

Shein has a ton of Black Friday deals and you can use code BF191502 for 15% off anything you order!  
Happy almost Thanksgiving!

0 comments: