. . . for Lauren and Lauren: My not a she-shed, she-shed

October 29, 2020

My not a she-shed, she-shed

shorts & sweater: c/o shein

Welcome to my new space and fancy mirror! This summer we transformed our old chicken coop/barn to a workout/hang out space.  You could call it a she-shed, but Chris didn't love that term since he wants to use it too.  But that's exactly what it is and I could not be happier.  I need to take some pictures of it and share! For now here's one side, and some super cute Fall and Winter looks from Shein.  This sweater and shorts set is adorable.  The sweater is perfect with jeans and together they are only $15!!

leopard pajamas: c/o shein

Another matching pajama set? Yes please.  When I put these on Addi told me she loved them and wanted to match, so I found a similar set for girls on Amazon.  

leggings: c/o shein

These leggings are comfortable and I love the color.  I will say the mesh part on the side goes around that back.  It's tiny holes and you can't really see through, but I probably wouldn't wear them to a gym. Luckily for a million months I've been working out for home and will keep wearing them!

grey sweatshirt: c/o shein

This is one of my favorite sweatshirts from Shein.  It's so comfortable and I love the collar and zipper.  It comes in a lot of perfect fall/winter colors too!

cardigan: c/o shein

We went from summer to way cold so fast.  Which while there are a lot of negatives, a positive is that it's time to whip out all the sweaters and cardigans.  This one I love! 

jacket: c/o shein

It also means it's  time for all the fuzzy jackets.  Love the color of this one, and it's really soft on the inside.  Plus it's only $22. 

pink sweater: c/o shein

Another cute sweater for Fall.  The sleeves are fun and I love the higher neck. It's under $20 and comes in a lot of pretty colors. 

cardigan & pants: c/o shein

I saw a set like this on a few shops last year and every time debated buying it.  I was hesitant because this says one size fits all.  But it fits and I love it so much.  The waist band is stretchy and the rest of the pants are pretty loose.  I love the cardigan and can't wait to wear these together and separate.

henley: c/o shein 

I love tops like this.  Easily worn with jeans, or leggings.  Super comfortable. Easy to layer with a cardigan or a vest.  It's $15 and comes in a lot of other colors. 

hooded sweatshirt: c/o shein

This sweatshirt is a little thicker which I like, since I'm hoping we'll be spending a lot of time outside this Fall and Winter, and I'll need all the layers.  Love the buttons on the top and the length!


Don't forget you can use code Q4forlauren for 15% off your Shein order! 
I hope you're having a good week!




0 comments: