. . . for Lauren and Lauren: SHEIN Big Sale - a full Fall outfit

November 11, 2020

SHEIN Big Sale - a full Fall outfit

boots
necklace
sweater
belt
jeans


This is my first time picking out a full outfit from Shein, and I loved everything I got. I was hesitant about the jeans, as the only bottoms I've picked out before have had elastic waists.  But I love these so much! A good mix of stretch, high waist and feel closer to leggings than jeans. Major win. (I got a medium and they fit well.) I've also never picked out any jewelry and they have some fun options.  I love the layered necklace look.  

From 11/9 - 11/12 SHEIN is holding it's annual 11/11 Big Sale! Use my code S594h for 15% off your order! Happy Fall shopping!!


3 comments:

Qasim Khan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you are looking awesome, great work keep sharing Best 4 Channel Amp For Door Speakers

Safdar Alam said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Great Post. Thanks for sharing this with us. Your blog posts are really very interesting and useful. Hopefully this may also help your readers to do affordable online shopping. Get Free Shein Discount Coupons

John Albert said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Unimaginable stuff, essentially sensational! I acknowledge one of your commercials made my web program resize, you could well have to put that on your blacklist. Halloween Costume