. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Merry Christmas Eve

December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve



I'm so excited that today is Christmas Eve!  I'm soaking up every minute of Christmas music that I can right now.  I'll be off in a little bit for breakfast with my family, and later going to church.  Our Christmas Eve service is not anything special but it is one of my favorite times to be at church, singing Christmas songs, sitting with my family and celebrating Jesus' birth.  Thinking back on the year and all the things we have to be grateful for.  Then tonight at my parents we eat dinner filled with all kinds of random foods that are each of our favorites.  We read the Christmas story and talk about what God's done in our lives this year.  And finally it is time to open presents!  

I hope you are enjoying time with your families today and tomorrow!  Merry Christmas!



3 comments:

Kendra said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm with you on the Christmas carols. I love singing hymns of Christ's birth. Merry Christmas!

whit | Black Little Button blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Merry Christmas!
-wHiT

www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi dear, I love your blog.
What do you think of following each other?
Kisses.