. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Security

December 1, 2011

Security


Two weekends ago I went shopping with my Lauren and Lauren (and my niece Lena). We found some great deals, but these shoes were by far the best deal. They were in the clearance section for $3.97 and then another 30% off that! Seems as though things are always cheaper in the stores because online they are $20. I want to wear them with tights, although that will be a slight fashion stretch for me.

On our way out of the store the security alarms went off, which seems to happen often, so we just kept walking. I have never been checked by an employee when they go off, so I'm not sure what the point is. Except that the next day when I went to put on my new sweater I found the bulky white security tag attached to it. Maybe I should stop and check when the alarm goes off.

2 comments:

Lauren Shaw said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You could always bolt as fast as you can when the alarm goes off, like someone I know!

Katie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Shoot - you're right. Why didn't I include that in the story! Maybe you should edit my blog. : )