. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Proud or embarrassed?

December 12, 2011

Proud or embarrassed?



(cutting off my head was an accident - however for a Monday morning I'm perfectly fine not having my face in it.)


I'm not sure if I should be proud of this secret or embarrassed. Last week when I was doing some Christmas shopping I was looking in the girls' section at Target for my niece and found this dress. I am going to believe that it was labeled incorrectly and that is why it was only $3.50. I did however add the belt in hopes of looking more like an adult and less like a 12 year old. Needless to say I may start checking out the girls' section more often.

5 comments:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I think you look adorable! Girl's clothes are always are so cute, but they seem to not fit me very well... :)

Lauren Shaw said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I think the dress looks great, and you don't look 12 at all. However, it might be a little more embarrassing when you admit your nieces are 6 mos and 5 yrs....not even close to 12 :) I am, as always, proud of your bargain-hunting abilities!

Sandy a la Mode said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

super cute dress!! and even though i can't see your face i don't think it makes you look too young or anything!!

Carol Hines said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That is so cute!!! I hadn't heard this one before.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ONLY $3.50?!?!