. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Lately loving Brew Over Ice and other loves . . .

July 15, 2014

Lately loving Brew Over Ice and other loves . . .

This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.

 
#BrewOverIce  #BrewItUp

Finding a better replacement for an afternoon drink.  At least a few times a week I'll go buy an iced coffee but even with the $1 iced coffees I get, this is at least half the cost.  Plus I can enjoy it anytime. This last weekend Chris and I spent all morning and early afternoon working on things, like painting our door and working on stuff in the basement.  It was so nice to sit on our deck after I put Addilyn down and drink some iced tea.  


Loving these two flavors.  Snapple Peach Iced Tea and Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee.  I tried out Keurig's Brew over Ice and it was my first time using my Keurig machine for iced drinks.  I may have even watched this video on how to make iced coffee.  I loved both flavors and want to try more!

Enjoying our new patio furniture and spending time on our deck.  


Only shopping at Walmart these days.  I used to go to multiple stores to get my groceries, depending on what was on sale.  That feels impossible with Addilyn, so Walmart it is! 


Hitting double digits on my long runs for marathon training.  I felt real good until mile 6.5, which is encouraging since a month and a half ago I felt like my limit was three miles.  Then it was a mental and physical challenge the rest of the way.  But I have to remember that it isn't supposed to be easy, and longer distances will get easier as I go.  

Just about ready Addilyn's birthday party this weekend! Can't wait to celebrate with our families!

Image Map

11 comments:

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Since I consider myself an iced coffee fanatic (just had one from Panera today!), I did buy the Donut Shop one from Wal-Mart to try. It wasn't strong enough for me and I like mine a bit less sweet, so I ended up giving it away to a friend.
Where do you get your $1 ones? They're $2 at Panera.

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

OMG so proud of your 10 miles! You go girlfriend!!! & yes, yes, YES. That Snapple peach iced tea is the best, hands down.

Chrissy + Nate said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love cold brew tea from our Keurig! The Snapple Peach is my favoriteee. And I can't wait to see Addilyn's party via photos! Eek!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I haven't tried the cold brews for my Keruig yet, but I am thinking I should invest in them... I spend wayyyyy too much money on iced coffee in the summer!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Awesome job with the marathon training! You rock! You're right, you will only get stronger and it will become easier as you keep training.

Courtney Kassner said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Funny story: My parents don't have FB so they are always on mine browsing and looking at pictures. Last night they were scrolling thru and came upon this blog post shared on FB. The photo at the top was the first thing they saw and started joking with me "who's that guy you're with?" because at first glance they thought the photo of you was me :) Haha

Courtney Kassner said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I haven't used my Keurig for iced drinks but it sounds delicious for the summer!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

good luck with your marathon training...so to get those times, do you have to run with your phone? or do you have a garmin or something? Just wondering :). I really want a Keurig, but I don't drink coffee, I just want one cause they're so easy to use :) Husband said no cause he would just be making coffee all day, maybe I can convince him you can make more than just coffee

Momma Told Me said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

It's great that you've been able to find you time lately. I always make a date with my Keurig to unwind! #Client

Caitlin Cavallaro said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you go girl! good luck with training!