. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Be Still

August 12, 2014

Be Still

be still clothing company
be still tee
tee: be still clothing company     shorts: old navy   sandals: discovery 

It's rare for me to spend any significant money on a t-shirt.  And by significant I mean more than $7. After wanting it for a long time, I finally bought this baseball tee and long for cooler weather so I can wear it.  I got this tee when I purchased the other and I love it.  My word for this year is rest and sadly I've let a good part of the year go bad without striving to work on it.  

A lot of needing to rest requires being still in God's presence, resting in knowing that He is in control.  Being still in more moments during the day and not trying to fill every second with noise and busyness.  Besides being super comfy, I love the reminder that this shirt gives me to work on my goal for this year and to spend more time being quiet and still before the Lord.  

be still clothing company


Image Map


7 comments:

kate @ a journey in style said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I really like the message you are sharing with us today. I also think you look stunning, and that tee is pretty amazing :)

Kate @ A Journey in Style

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

this tee is adorable! i also love your sandals :)

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love it!! Oh and by the way, You are basically the perfect t-shirt model :)

henning love said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i want that shirt and how do you not spend more than $7 on a t-shirt.

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I also have a hard time spending lots of money on a t-shirt, too. But if I find the perfect one, I go for it! I think this t-shirt is so cute and how perfect that it reminds you to work on your yearly goal!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a cute shirt and a great reminder too!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love the reminder that shirt brings!