. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Minted Wishlist

December 6, 2015

Minted Wishlist

I often have a hard time coming up with things for my Christmas list.  Honestly I have sheets for our guest room on my list.  Exciting, right?  But really, home decor tops my list these days as things I want.  I had no idea until recently that Minted has other things besides paper products and photo gifts. They have so many cute things for the home that I love.  Here are a few things from their site that I would love for Christmas: 

Table Runners.  Now that we have a great wooden farm style table, I love decorating it with table runners and centerpieces, but I only have one I really like.  I am in love with the ones from Minted. Perfect bright and cheery for after the holidays when are not feeling either of those! 

one  //  two
three // four

Cake Stands.  Now I don't make cakes often, but I do bake quite a bit.  I don't own a cake stand and think either of these would be super cute on my counter with cookies, donuts, bread or whatever I baked.  

one  //  two

Pillow Covers.  Aren't these fabrics so cute?  Two of them match the table runners, which since our dining room and living room are open and connected, it would be perfect.  I love all these patterns!

one // two
three // four

Garlands. I have three different garlands currently hanging in our house (which isn't big), so clearly I love them! The ones I have up know are Christmasy for sure, and I always struggle with how to decorate once Christmas is over, but it is far from Spring.  These two would be perfect.  

one // two

I love all of these things!  What are some things on your Christmas list? 

Image Map

1 comments:

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You definitely need a cake stand! They work for so much more than cakes - cupcakes, cookies, donuts, pies, muffins and more. Such a pretty way to display your tasty treats!! I love that green one and have been eyeing it in yellow :)