. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Says who?

December 17, 2015

Says who?

winter maternity outfit
 top: old navy   scarf: ebay    pants: ross    boots: justfab

Sometimes I think it's funny that pattern mixing is a trendy thing.  That you can wear plaid and stripes together and they "go."  I don't know who decides these things first, but I wonder if we'll look back at pictures and think we were constantly dressing in ridiculous outfits and putting together things that don't go.  But I'm following right along and this is one of my favorite maternity outfits.  

I got this top online at Old Navy and just ordered the same one in black a few days ago.  (Along with some adorable tunic/dresses for Addilyn, and some pajama pants and slippers for me!)  They had 50% off everything and each thing I bought was $5-$7.  No wonder I have a problem with Old Navy. 

 Hope you have a great weekend!

Image Map

1 comments:

Carol Hines said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Made me think of the years you and your friends wore two pairs of socks at the same time.