. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Currently

February 25, 2016

Currently


Feeling . . . . very much 39 weeks pregnant and ready for baby boy to come! And very much over outfit pictures.  This is the best I got.  Putting on those shoes was a workout enough.  

Looking at . . . our maternity pictures over and over.  I love them and will share them all next week!


Ready for . . . . spring weather and spring clothes (that aren't maternity) and love these ones:

one  //  two
three  //  four

Having . . . a hard time believing that Addilyn is old enough to be in preschool next year

Watching . . . . Rattled on TLC, Jane the Virgin, and Shark Tank

Waiting on . . . . baby boy to come.  Is that even necessary to say? 

Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend!


Image Map

6 comments:

Mrs. Southern Mama said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOVE that sneak peek at the maternity photo. You are gorg. I CANNOT WAIT to go through pregnancy again. Hopefully it happens on it's own like it did for yall, otherwise, I am thankful for our IVF embryos :)! Hope youre feeling okay! Happy 39weeks!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I watch Jane the Virgin too but I've got to say, I'm just not liking it as much this season. What's up with her being so disconnected from Michael AND Rafael? And into dating other guys? Almost feels like an entirely different show and I'm missing the first season. Is it just me?

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your maternity photos were gorgeous, it was hard not to like every single one and I can not wait to meet him!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Alisa Marie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, you look amazing! It's been a hot minute since I have actually been on the blog, but I have been following along on instagram :) Can't wait to see the rest of your pics!

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Shark tank is my jam!!! Girl-your belly is so cute!!!! :)

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you are so cute.