. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Addi says what

September 19, 2016

Addi says what

 

During a marathon of bedtime stalling: I'll just sleep with my eyes open. 

Me: What do you want to do this week? We don't have any plans. 
Addi: We can buy more from the store.  More plans. 

Going down stairs I told Addi to be careful because they were steep.  "It's okay. I'm a big girl. Big girls can do steep."

Addi: We can't go to the store tomorrow because it's going to rain.
Me: How do you know that?
Addi: I checked the new and it said it was going to rain. 

Prepare to be amazed!!!!

While she was using stamps: Only I can use these because they are very special to my whole life.

Addi: Is that dress for you or for me?
Me: It's for me. 
Addi: That won't fit you, you sly dog. 

My niece Annie was over and was talking and Addi looks at her, then me and says, "She has such a pesky little voice."

Talking to Chris about where milk comes from while pouring cereal.  "Mama is kind of like a cow."

Grandma: Where did you get that bruise from?
Addi: Preschool.  It's a very dangerous place. 

Saying "hot llama" always, instead of hot lava. 

After going to the bathroom Addi says, "Oh. My.  Word."  Then a few seconds later, looks at me confused and says, "Why did I say that?"


Image Map

3 comments:

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

These posts always crack me up. What a personality! I love "you sly dog" hahaha!

Crisp Snaps said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Addi is hilarious! My favorite quote by far is "you sly dog."

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

These are hysterical, keep them coming!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes