. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Fall wishlist

September 12, 2016

Fall wishlist

I am very ready for Fall weather and can't wait to pull out and wear my Fall clothes.  Being pregnant last Fall and Winter I didn't get to wear many of them, so it'll be like getting new clothes! But of course I'm sure I'll be buying a few new things this season, and here are some on my wishlist. 

Cute dresses: 

baseball dress ($12) //  sweater dress ($10) 

Striped blouses:

 striped button up ($18) //  striped blouse ($10)

Cute jackets:

zip up ($30) // maroon jacket ($40) 

Now come on Fall weather!! 
Image Map

3 comments:

Ashley @ A Cute Angle said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love a great fall jacket!

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That maroon jacket is stunning!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Amanda said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That grey zip up is SO CUTE!