. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Lately . . . . .

September 26, 2016

Lately . . . . .

Image Map

I think I have maybe done my hair and gotten dressed for real once since the week before we moved.  Maybe Fall clothes and being more settled in our house, will mean actually getting dressed and ready some days.

I'm super excited for new shows.  Dancing with the stars, Survivor, Grey's Anatomy.  Loved the first episode of This is Us.  

I'm looking forward to easier drop offs with preschool.  It has been rough the last two weeks, and I can't wait until we can have tear free drop offs!


We've been spending so much time outside.  Our yard is wonderful and both kids love being outside. There's a little pond near the front of our house and there are so many frogs in there. Probably 15 - 20 that will sit around the rocks, and Addi will walk around and then jump in when she gets close.  She could spend hours doing just that.  I love it.  


Decorating for Fall.  The weather hasn't been fall like quite yet, but this week I plan on taking out my fall stuff and decorating.  I'm super excited to put things out in our new house!  I was so happy when I found this cute banner for $3 at Target.

I miss blogging! Hoping to get back to writing a few posts a week now that we're mostly moved in. Hope you all have a great start to your week!



4 comments:

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Sounds like you are really settling in to your new place! That's great! I loved This Is Us too! I can't wait for this week's episode!

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your new place sounds amazing!!! And I am already thinking This Is Us might just be up there with Parenthood!!! Yay!

Erika said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Good luck getting settled in your new home! I need a new show... I just started watching We Are the Fosters on Netflix, and it's taking up many of my evenings:) Perhaps I will try This is Us next!

MagicRoseFamily said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your house looks beautiful! Would love a house tour :) This is Us was wonderful I thought. Also, getting dressed is overrated. Happy Fall!