. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Answer this?

October 27, 2015

Answer this?

vest: old navy   flannel: c/o shein  jeans: ross 

Why is it hard to find inexpensive, great maternity jeans?  This is the only pair I own that I really like.  I found them at Ross for $17.  But I want a pair that is darker and that I can tuck into boots. I want a pair that are cute and comfortable and don't cost me close to $100.  

Why is my belly so high?  If I didn't put my hand over my stomach in these pictures I'm pretty sure it just runs right up into my boobs and there is no space whatsoever.  

Where can I find scrunchy socks?  Ones that I can wear with wedges or my flat booties and leggings.  I have only see ones that are too high.  I need my collection from the 80's back.  Although I promise not to wear two at a time and swap colors on each leg.  

Why can't people selling products do a little research?  Someone messaged me from It Works about shrinking my belly and trying out their products.  Um, do a little looking on my facebook page and you'd see that this belly is only getting bigger these days, just like it is supposed to!

What's a good camera that's around $300?  My birthday is next week and I'm asking for money towards a camera for my birthday and Christmas.  I don't want to spend much more than $300 but want a sweet camera that I can learn how to take better pictures with.  

Help please!!
Image Map

12 comments:

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are too cute! I loved some skinnies from motherhood maternity…they were Jessica Simpson brand I believe. I wore the heck out of them both pregnancies! Sorry I'm not much help with the other questions…but IT works people annoy me.

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I hope you get the camera for your birthday

Ashley Sanderson said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love my jeans from Gap and Old Navy. Both are having sales online and in the store right now :) As for a camera I have the Canon Rebel and I love it! You are looking adorable! That other person can go where the sun don't shine ;)

Lindsey DeCicco said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'd look for a Canon Rebel on craigslist.. t3i would be good and probably around that dollar mark! Great to learn on:)

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I was spamed by so many it works sales people while I was pregnant. Seriously bugs me! And then they show these postpartum belly pictures & do before and then after 3 wraps pictures. I really want to ask what the time difference is between the pictures because I'm thinking it was more likely time & the belly shrinking on its own than the wraps working!

XO Kerry said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

It Works people are the worst!! I second Motherhood for jeans. They have a ton of cute ones and are always running buy one get one half off sales! Jessica Simpson is a good brand :)

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm planning on doing some maternity jean shopping this weekend so I will keep you posted if I find anything I love. I've loved all my other pants (colored skinnies & corduroys) from Motherhood. I would not recommend a $300 Nikon. I purchased one to learn on and it was so hard to use. Really tricky to get clear pictures and could never get the lighting right. I have a nice canon now and love it. It was more than $300, but I bet you could find a great deal on a used one.

Amy Harris said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i also have a cannon rebel which i love! and as far as maternity jeans.. h&m were by far my favorite :)

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

First, yes to all this fabulous layering you have going on in this outfit and scrunchy socks are totally my new favorite! I found some great ones at Old Navy online!!

Rachel Lloyd said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Check Zulily.com for maternity pants! I was just looking on their site and they had some for cheap.

Justine B said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ugh searching for maternity clothes at a decent price is no fun, I agree. I had a ton of luck at Old Navy. They had great sales and I ordered hundreds of dollars of things online to try on and then just returned what didn't fit or what I didn't like to the store. I loved their jeans. In fact, I liked them so much that I just bought my first few pairs of post partum jeans there too! I think on sale I ended up getting each pair for less that $20.

Good luck!
Justine
www.sleepysinglegirl.blogspot.com

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I liked Old Navy full panel jeans...I have heard PinkBlush ones are nice too!! You look so great! Your belly is high!