. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Numbers

October 14, 2015

Numbers

top: gap   pants and boots: old navy  watch: c/o JORD watch

One.  The days left until we find out if our baby is a boy or girl.  I can't wait!  I'm feeling a little anxious for our appointment and just want everything to be healthy with our sweet baby.  But SO excited to find out what we're having.  

Two.  The amount of pumpkin muffins I ate yesterday, which took some serious self control. 

Four.  The amount of thank you notes I need to write.  And I'm sure come March I'll have a list of many others to write.  Perhaps if I had a stack of thank you postcards, like these from Moo, ready to go, it'd be easier to make it happen on time.  

Five.  The amount of items sitting in my cart on shein.  Here's a few of them.  I want them all!  

 plaid button up//  multicolor cardigan //  plaid cardigan
Seven.  An estimate of the amount of times I cried on Monday.  It was an awful day.  So thankful the next days have been better.  

Twelve.  The cost of these pants from Old Navy.  They are super soft and stretchy perfect non-maternity maternity pants.  

Fifty three. The temperature high for Friday.  And I'm completely okay with it.  Bring on the hot apple cider and hot chocolate while sitting on our couch with a fire.  

Image Map

8 comments:

Tami said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm SO bad at getting thank you's out in a timely manner!!! It's not that I'm not very grateful...I am just terrible at writing and then mailing them!!!

And I had a ridiculous crying moment on Sunday. I saw a music video for these brothers who I went to high school with. They finally made it big and I was just feeling so happy for them (mind you, I haven't seen or spoken to them since high school, which was a good 15 years ago), but I could not stop crying!

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can't wait to find out what you are having!! Are you sharing right away or doing a reveal?? I cried during the ball game tonight... Yup... Lol

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I vote boy and I am loving all things pumpkin!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm excited for your gender reveal!! Praying your appointment goes well :) I am loving this cooler weather and need to find my box of winter clothes ASAP.

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

cannot wait for the gender reveal

Alana Livingston said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Woohoo! I cannot wait to know if it's a little boy or girl!! Are you doing a party again?

Foxy's Domestic Side said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ugh, I am usually on top of the Thank Yous, but I have so many to write and they are a month overdue! Bad friend! Life just seems to get in the way and before I knew it a month had passed, oops! Yay for finding out what you're having, are you going to tell us?

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hope everything went okay with your appointment!